Phase Three: 1st January 2019 – 15th July 2019
- All teams can enter during this period.
- Any team can sign up and fill the entry form, the procedure finishes in a credit card website where the teams must pay the total amount.
- Organisation reserves a number of wildcards in order to implement the WRC entry criteria rules.
- Wildcard places not allocated after to start late entry fee will be released into the general pool.
- When entry process arrives to 900 participants, the new entries will be in a waiting list since the last wildcards will be released.
Looking for a teammate?
If you would like to participate in the WRC19 but don’t have a teammate, we can help you put in contact with other runners in your same situation. Send an email with the following information and we will try to find somebody for you:
- About you
- Country of residence:
- State/Region of residence:
- Spoken language(s):
- Your goal for this event is to: Participate / Finish / Be competitive / Top 10
- Preferences for teammate:
- Same citizenship (Yes / I don’t care): if you want to compete for the same country, select Yes, otherwise I don’t care.
- Same residence (Yes / I don’t care): if you want your teammate to live close to you, select Yes, otherwise I don’t care.
- Same spoken language(s): if you want your teammate to speak same language as you, select Yes, otherwise I don’t care.
- Division(s): indicate what divisions you will be open to participate in with your team mate. For a full list of divisions check this page: http://www.wrc2019.cat/en/
- Other preferences: indicate here any other preferences you would like your teammate to match.